1 How we collect your information
Behefun Games collects some information from you when you: (a) create an account, (b) play our games or use game-related services, (c) make a purchase within our Services, (d) create user-generated content, (e) watch advertisements within our Services, (f) sign up for a newsletter, (g) contact Behefun Games customer service and take part in technical-support sessions, (h) enter a contest or participate in a challenge held by Behefun Games, (i) chat with other users of the Services, (j) signal interest in participating in a play test, (k) share or contribute to our social-media channels and other community websites, or (l) apply to a job.
2 Information we collect
Behefun Games collects only adequate and relevant information limited to the purposes defined hereunder.
a – Information you provide us
- Contact information (such as your name and email address)
- Your age
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs and customer-support tickets)
- Other information you provide us (such as information used to identify a lost account)
b – Information we collect automatically directly from you when you use our Services
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Information about your interactions with other players
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type and the language you prefer)
- Information we collect using cookies and similar technologies (Note: You can refer to our Cookies Policy to learn more about opting out of such technologies)
- General geolocation information
- Game player ID
c – Information we obtain from our partners
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a third-party social network (such as Facebook)
- Information from billing partners (if you subscribe to some games or make an in-game purchase)
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better Services
3 How We Use Your Information
We may use and retain the information that we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate, improve, and optimize our Services;
- Create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
- Identify, suggest, and facilitate connections with other players and personalize our Services to you;
- Facilitate communication between players;
- Fulfill your purchase and send you an order confirmation;
- Provide technical and customer support;
- Protect safety and well-being of our players;
- Protect our legal rights and property in connection with our Services;
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities and enforce our Terms of Service;
- Manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- Notify players of in-game updates, new products, promotions, and/or other marketing communication;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by our business partners, and notify contest winners and award prizes;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends in connection with our Services;
- Enable you to post your resume and contact or be contacted by us;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes that we may have with you or other players,and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
4 How we retain your information
5 How we share your information
With third parties
We use third-party services that have limited access to your information for specific purposes, such as administration, analytics, optimization, advertising, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. They assist us with our operations. Such third parties are authorized to use your information for these purposes only.
If you decide, while using our Services, to use social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social network sites, this may allow the sharing and collection of personal and non-personal information both to and from such third-party social networks. You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information-collection practices.
We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we, in good faith, believe to be illegal. We will investigate or take action to counter illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Services, or to protect the property or safety of others. We also may disclose your information if required by any law or court order worldwide, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct. In that case, we will consider applicable local laws, the nature of the order, as well as the legitimacy and proportionality of your information.
6 Children under the age of 12
The Services are not designed nor intended for children under the age of 12. We does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 12 or knowingly allow such persons to register for use of the Service. If you are under 12, please do not attempt to register for, or otherwise use, the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Use of the Services indicates that you hereby represent and warrant that all information you provide, including but not limited to age, shall be truthful and correct.
7 Legal Basis for Data Processing
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our Sites.In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our Sites.
8 International Transfer of Personal Data
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including to countries such as the People’s Republic of China or Singapore. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures such as standard contractual clauses. A copy of those clauses can be obtained by contacting our Help Center.
9 Your Rights
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through email@example.com.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
10 – How to contact us